SAR Measurements per hour using the SARborg
SAR Measurements per day using Qualcomm Integration for Dynamic Tuners (including one hour lunch break)
Vector probes in the ART-MAN flat body SAR probe-array
Solution that captures both the phase and amplitude of the field.
Probe-array SAR datasheet
With the FCC recently signaling their desire to fully-incorporate probe-array SAR measurement technology into the KDB system and recent benchmark studies showing that they are as effective as traditional methods, now is a good time to get up-to-date on this technology.
SAR MEASUREMENT SOLUTIONS
- Accurate SAR assessments in only a few seconds.
- The ONLY solutions to capture both the phase and amplitude of the field.
- The ONLY solution with Integrated spectral analysis.
- Completely hands-free SAR measurement via the SARborg automated DUT positioner.
- First solution to integrate directly with Qualcomm chipsets.
- ART-BODY for large devices is designed for small cells, picocells, femtocells, tablets and laptops.
Buy an ART-MAN and we will buyback your obsolete SPEAG products
The FCC has signaled their strong interest in approving probe-array SAR measurement technology, and ART-Fi has now made an unprecedented offer.
Test labs worldwide can now purchase an ART-MAN probe-array SAR measurement system and ART-Fi will buy back their obsolete DASY 4 or DASY 5 systems, easing the burden of upgrade during this important period of transition for the industry.
ART-Fi to buyback DASY 4 and DASY 5 products, easing period of transition for SAR measurement industry
ART-Fi will buy back obsolete DASY 4 or DASY 5 systems on ART-MAN purchases, easing the burden of upgrade during this important period of transition for the industry.
Mr. Kwok Chan of the FCC signaled interest and progress toward incorporating sensor-array SAR measurement systems into the KDB system. But what does it ultimately mean?
ART-Fi at EuMW London 2016
ART-Fi has a spectacular booth at EuMW complete with a private testing room with a live ART-MAN. Book a knowledge session on our live ART-MAN unit today!
ART-Fi with TÜV Rheinland @ CTIA Las Vegas September 7-9
ART-Fi is pleased to join TÜV Rheinland at their CTIA booth #4761 along with a demo unit of ART-MAN that offers a great opportunity to see why ART-MAN is preferred by test labs who are updating to the next generation of SAR measurement systems.
ART-FI at APEMC 19-21 May
Visit us at APEMC 2016 in Shenzhen!
RF SERVICES PORTFOLIO
- Antenna design, selection, & modification
- 3D electromagnetics computations
- Antenna & radar sales & development
- Wireless product compliance
- Online & on-site trainings
- Material characterization
- Tissue-simulating liquid formulation & fabrication
- Formulation verification (SAR measurement norms)
- SAR & exposure assessments