SAR Measurements per hour using the SARborg
SAR Measurements per day using Qualcomm Integration for Dynamic Tuners (including one hour lunch break)
Vector probes in the ART-MAN flat body SAR probe-array
Solution that captures both the phase and amplitude of the field.
Free SAR measurement datasheet
With the FCC recently signaling their desire to fully-incorporate probe-array SAR measurement technology into the KDB system and recent benchmark studies showing that they are as effective as traditional methods, now is a good time to get up-to-date on this technology.
ART-Fi launches precision 300 GHz compact range
Characterization of OTA performance is a major challenge as wireless communications move towards higher frequency ranges.
ART-Fi's compact range features the latest in precision roll-edge reflectors and supports frequency ranges up to 300 GHz, making it ideal for 5G wireless antenna performance assessments, mmWave testing, RCS, and more.
SAR MEASUREMENT SOLUTIONS
- Accurate SAR assessments in only a few seconds.
- The ONLY solutions to capture both the phase and amplitude of the field.
- The ONLY solution with Integrated spectral analysis.
- Completely hands-free SAR measurement via the SARborg automated DUT positioner.
- First solution to integrate directly with Qualcomm chipsets.
- ART-BODY for large devices is designed for small cells, picocells, femtocells, tablets and laptops.
IEC PAS 63083:2017 passed, study based on ART-MAN results
ART-Fi to buyback DASY 4 and DASY 5 products, easing period of transition for SAR measurement industry
ART-Fi will buy back obsolete DASY 4 or DASY 5 systems on ART-MAN purchases, easing the burden of upgrade during this important period of transition for the industry.
Mr. Kwok Chan of the FCC signaled interest and progress toward incorporating sensor-array SAR measurement systems into the KDB system. But what does it ultimately mean?
ART-Fi at EuCAP 2017 in Paris, March 19-24, 2017
Join us to discuss your SAR measurement, compact range, antenna design and characterization, and wireless compliance needs.
ART-Fi at Wireless Technology Park 2017 in Tokyo, May 24-26, 2017
Join us together with FARAD to discuss your SAR measurement or antenna characerization or compact range needs.
ART-Fi at Defense Industry Fair in Korea, Dec.6 - Dec. 9, 2016
Join us at the Defense Industry Forum in Daejeon, Korea, to learn about our cutting-edge technologies and services in the defense industry.
RF SERVICES PORTFOLIO
- Antenna design, selection, & modification
- 3D electromagnetics computations
- Antenna & radar sales & development
- Wireless product compliance
- Online & on-site trainings
- Material characterization
- Tissue-simulating liquid formulation & fabrication
- Formulation verification (SAR measurement norms)
- SAR & exposure assessments